SONOS PLAY5W-V2 WIRELESS WHITE SPEAKER
- Amplifier: Six Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture.
- Tweeters: Three tweeters create a crisp and accurate high-frequency response.
- Mid-woofers: Three dedicated mid-woofers ensure the faithful reproduction of mid-range frequencies crucial for accurate playback of vocals and instruments, while also delivering a deep, rich bass.
- Audio line-in: Auto-detecting 3.5mm audio line-in connection
- Stereo Pair setting: Turn two PLAY:5s into separate left and right channel speakers for an intense stereo listening experience. Place vertically for a deeper, more focused sweet spot, or sideways for wider, more shareable sound coverage.
- 5.1 Home Theater: Add two PLAY:5 speakers to a PLAYBAR and SUB for a true surround sound experience.
- Audio formats supported:Support for compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA (including purchased Windows Media downloads), AAC (MPEG4), AAC+, Ogg Vorbis, Apple Lossless, Flac (lossless) music files, as well as uncompressed WAV and AIFF files. Native support for 44.1kHz sample rates. Additional support for 48kHz, 32kHz, 24kHz, 22kHz, 16kHz, 11kHz, and 8kHz sample rates.
Note: Apple "Fairplay", WMA DRM and WMA Lossless formats not currently supported. Previously purchased Apple "Fairplay" DRM-protected songs may be upgraded.
- Music services supported:Sonos works seamlessly with most music services, including Pandora, Spotify, Deezer and Soundcloud. For a complete list see http://www.sonos.com/streaming-music.
- Operating systems (for stored files):Windows® XP SP3 and higher; Mac running OS X 10.7 or greater; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS
- Internet radio supported:Streaming MP3, WMA
- Album art supported:JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Apple AirPlay music sources:Connect an Apple AirPlay music source, such as an Apple AirPort Express, to any Sonos player with line-in. Enjoy songs from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch in any or every room of the home.
- Playlists supported:iTunes, Rhapsody, WinAmp, Windows Media Player
- Playback modes:Crossfade, shuffle, repeat
- Wireless connectivity:Works on your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4GHz broadcast capable router. Also works on SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network dedicated exclusively for your Sonos system to reduce WiFi interference
- SonosNet Extender: Functions to extend and enhance the power of SonosNet 2.0.
- Ethernet Port:One 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- Weight: 14 lbs (6.36 kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D):8.03 x 14.33 x 6.06 in. (203 x 364 x 154 mm)
- Package contents:
- Power Supply:AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, universal input
- Storage temperature:4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Operating temperature:32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Controls:Touch interface with volume up/down, previous/next track and play/pause.
- Status Indicator:Light indicates PLAY:5 status.
- Microphones:Two built-in microphones to enable future enhancements of Trueplay tuning. (Microphones are currently non-functional. Users will be alerted when microphones are functional and active.)
- Humidity resistant:Designed to withstand high humidity, such as in a bathroom with a running shower. (The PLAY:5 is not waterproof or water resistant.)
- Product finish: White matte or Black matte enclosure, graphite grille.
- Rubber and felt feet:Built-in rubber feet
- Multi-language support: Sonos System Software supports : Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish and Brazilian Portuguese.