Lutron RR-15APS-SW | Plug-In Appliance Module
- 1/2 HP or 15 A General Purpose Plug-In Appliance Module (1 receptacle)
- Power: 120V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Typical Power Consumption: 0.3 W, Test conditions: load is off
- Regulatory Approvals: cUL, UL, FCC, IC, SCT, NOM (-3PD only; -15APS pending)
- Environment: Ambient operating temperature: 32 °F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C), 0% to 90% humidity, non-condensing. Indoor use only.
- Communications: Plug-In Modules communicate with the system through Radio Frequency (RF) and must be located within 30 ft (9 m) of a repeater. System devices operate on frequencies between 431.0 MHz and 437.0 MHz.
- ESD Protection: Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss, in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2.
- Surge Protection: Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation, in accordance with IEEE C62.41-1991 Recommended Practice on Surge Voltages in Low-Voltage AC Power Circuits.
Power failure memory: should power be interrupted, the RF Plug-In Module will return to its previous state when power is restored.