RTI IR-Pro Professional Infrared Capture/Programming Kit
- Available only to professional system integrators.
- Advanced infrared detection circuit ensures accurate code capture under almost any condition.
- Compatible with virtually all brands of A/V equipment and remote controls.
- EMI noise suppression for glitch-free acquisition.
- USB port for programming. The IR-PRO acts as a standard Human Interface Device, so no special drivers need to be installed on your PC (Windows® 2000 and higher).
- No external power supply required. Power is derived directly from the USB port.
- Feedback LEDs confirm operation.
- Compact, rugged design. The IR-PRO is designed to be transported from one job site to the next without incurring damage.
- Two year parts and labor warranty.
- IR Carrier Frequency Range Up to 460 kHz
- Dimensions 4.5" x 2.8" x 1.3"
- Weight 6.0 oz.
Note: Because RTI's remote control products are sold only through professional installers/programmers, and never directly to consumers, it is our philosophy to not incorporate programming capability directly into our products. Instead, we are committed to providing our dealers with the hardware and software tools that allow them to create re-usable programming databases and templates in the most efficient and reliable way possible.