JBL Control 25 | 5.25 inch 2-way Surface Mount Speaker, Each, Black
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 85Hz - 17 kHz
- Power Rating: 200 W Continuous Program (2 hrs) 100 W (400W peak), Continuous Pink Noise (2 hrs) 75 W (300W peak) Continuous Pink Noise (100 hrs)
- Maximum Input Voltage: 25.3 V RMS (2 hrs), 50.6 V peak
- Maximum SPL (1m): 110 dB ave. Continuous Pink Noise (116 dB peak)
- Sensitivity: 90 dB, 1W/1m (ave. 100 Hz – 10 kHz)
- Coverage Angle: 100° x 100°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 6.04 (averaged 1kHz – 16kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 7.6dB (averaged 1kHz – 16kHz)
- Impedance: 8 ohms (THRU setting)
- Crossover Type: 2nd order low-pass, 3rd order high-pass
- Transformer Taps: 70V: 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 3.7W 100V: 30W, 15W, 7.5W Insertion Loss <0.94 dB at any tap setting Thru Setting: 8O nominal
- Recommended Protective High-Pass: 60 Hz high-pass (24 dB/oct) (for 8O operation and for all 70V/100V taps settings).
- Drivers: LF: 135 mm (5.25 in), woven-fiberglass cone with pure butyl rubber surround with Weather-Edge frame protection, high-temp fiberglass voice coil former, high-temp voice coil wire, optimized cone geometry, linear suspension spider, and FEA optimized motor structure.
HF: 19 mm (0.75 in) PEI diaphragm, low-viscosity ferro-magnetic fluid, and lightweight Kapton™ voice coil former.
- Enclosure: High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS), painted with highly-UV resistant paint on white (-WH) version for maximum UV fade resistance.
- Grille: Highly zinc-plated, finished in durable TGIC polyester powdercoating. MTC-25WMG-1 (&-WH) available with WeatherMax™ multi-layer foam and tight-weave mesh vapor barrier backing.
- Mounting Hardware: InvisiBall wall-mounting system included. Two 6 mm attachment points (on top and bottom) for optional MTC-25UB-1 (&-WH) U-bracket. Secondary safety attachment loop point on back panel.
- Outdoor Capability: IP-44 per IEC529 (IP-55 when installed with the optional MTC-25WMG-1 WeatherMax™ grille and either MTC-PC2 or MTC-PC3 panel cover.) Exceeds MilSpec 810 for humidity, salt-spray, temperature & UV. Passes MilStd-202F for salt spray and ASTM G85 for acid-air plus salt spray. Optional MTC-25WMG-1 WeatherMax™ grille for breaking up driving rain and for especially difficult environments.
- Input Connectors: Screw-down terminal strip, zinc-plated copper based, nickel-plated metal screws and washers. Accepts up to 9 mm outside 4 mm inside open lugs (#6, #8, or #10 lug), plus bare wire (up to 12 AWG / 2.5 mm2). Optional MTC-PC2 and MTC-PC3 protective panel covers available to provide sealed entrance for additional weather protection.
- Safety Agency: ROHS-compliant; Transformer UL Recognized per UL1876
- Colors: Black (RAL9004) or white (-WH, RAL9016)
- Dimensions (H x W x D)243 x : 188 x 145 mm (9.6 x 7.4 x 5.7 in); 203 mm (8.0 in) deep total when mounted on InvisiBall wall-mount bracket.
- Net Weight: (each) 3.4 kg (7.5 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 8.16 kg (18 lbs) for the pair-pack (for 2 speakers)
- Included Accessories: InvisiBall™ wall-mounting system), 6 mm x 100 mm hex key
- Optional Accessories: MTC-25UB-1 – Yolk-type U-bracket (&-WH) MTC-25WMG-1 – WeatherMax grille with backing (&-WH) MTC-28/25CM – Ceiling-Mount InvisiBall adapter (&-WH)